Seaside Photographer serving 30A including Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seacrest Beach, Seaside, Watercolor and WaterSound.
As a seaside photographer, I have long relationships with most of my clients once we connect. I am honored that you keep coming back for portraits year after year. I try to use photography as a way to empower people to show their true soul and inner strength.
I always wanted life to be filled with inspiration, passion, and joy connecting with interesting people, being of service, and making the world a little better after I leave it.
Bring home a keepsake! Make your photography experience a fun and memorable one!
Have any questions or want to book a session? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please call us at your convenience, toll free phone number 1-844-252-6491 / 850-226-5284
We only shoot beach portraiture in the evenings when the light is most pleasing; therefore availability is limited, your 30A Seaside, Florida Beach Photographer has only have one session for each evening. Sorry we don’t do morning sessions and most people don’t wan’t to wake up around 5 AM for a portrait.
BEACH PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
- Clothing, wear solid neutral colors, stick to lighter tones and pastels.
- Try to avoid prints, patterns, and stripes.
- A couple or group should be the same or complimentary in style and color clothing.
- No short skirts, you will be sitting in the sand. Please make sure the hemline is just above the knee.
- No shoes required, you will be barefoot on the beach, bring sandals for walking to the beach.
- Dress appropriate for the season. Long sleeves & pants in the spring, fall, and winter. Short sleeves & shorts for the summer.
- Men – If wearing a dress shirt that has button’s on the collar’s.
- Ladies – Avoid ruffles on dresses if possible.
- All – Use hair care products such as hair spray or heavy sculpting gel which has a great hold, promising to keep your hair in check during windy a beach excursion.