Beach Wedding Photography – Location: Watersound, Florida
An occasions such as a beach wedding is something special indeed!
The beach has a rhythm, a pulse, a constant motion of the waves. The breeze drifts freely as the sky changes in hue. Capturing moments of bliss on such a momentous day.
What a perfect day for this couple. Everything about this wedding was simply amazing.
Our Wedding Packages start at $1000.00, please call for more details.
Beach Wedding Photography and Wedding Photographers, serving Scenic Highway 30A – Beaches of South Walton and Destin, Florida also including Seagrove Beach, Seacrest Beach, Alys, Watercolor, Watersound, Rosemary Beach, Grayton Beach, Inlet Beach, Carillon Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Dune Allen, Miramar Beach, and SanDestin. *Additional charges for traveling to Pensacola and Panama City Beach.
Romantic and affordable engagement sessions are also available, package including digital file start at $250.00
Tips for Beach Weddings
- Bride to be, walking on the beach and taking photos won’t be easy so skip the big dress, think light with little lace trim at the bottom. When marrying outside, think twice about a long veil, if it’s windy, it will be a nightmare for you and the photographer. Ditch the heels, sand and high heels just don’t mix.
- Avoid tan lines, be very careful of sunburn and unwanted tan lines. Everyone knows in advance what they’re wearing to the beach, so they should also think about bathing suits as well.
- For the gentlemen, lightweight cotton pants or even Bermuda shorts are great options for the beach.
- Ensure privacy, Remember not all beaches are private, most crowded on holiday weekends. (Avoid them unless you want the general public in attendance)
- Find a officiate local to the beach of your choice to perform your wedding ceremony.
- Sunset ceremony followed by a simple but elegant wine and cheese reception right on the beach.
- Other suggestion, end the evening with a bonfire on the beach. (permit required)
- Have a backup plan, weather has a mind of its own, so be ready with a solid plan B.
What is so fabulous about Scenic Highway 30a and Beaches of South Walton.
World’s most beautiful white sand beaches.
- Amazing scenic views of both the Gulf of Mexico
- Beach villages, nestled against rare coastal dune lakes
- Upscale Resorts -Vacation Rental
- World-Class Restaurants
- Art Galleries
- Live Music
- Beach Bars
- Water Sports
- Fishing Charters
Always, best wishes and the most heartfelt congratulations to Bride and Groom!