As a seaside photographer, I am honored that you keep coming back for portraits year after year. I try to use photography as a way to empower people to show their true soul and inner strength. I always wanted life to be filled with inspiration, passion, and joy connecting with interesting people, being of service, and making the world a little better after I leave it. Bring home a keepsake! Make your photography experience a fun and memorable one! Have any questions or want to book a session? We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please call us at your convenience 850-226-5284
BEACH PHOTOGRAPHY TIPS
- Clothing, wear solid neutral colors, stick to lighter tones and pastels.
- Try to avoid prints, patterns, and stripes.
- A couple or group should be the same or complimentary in style and color clothing.
- No short skirts, you will be sitting in the sand. Please make sure the hemline is just above the knee.
- No shoes required, you will be barefoot on the beach, bring sandals for walking to the beach.
- Dress appropriate for the season. Long sleeves & pants in the spring, fall, and winter. Short sleeves & shorts for the summer.
- Men, if wearing a dress shirt that has button’s on the collar’s.
- Ladies, avoid ruffles on dresses if possible.
- For everyone in the session, use hair care products such as hair spray or heavy sculpting gel which has a great hold, promising to keep your hair in check during windy a beach excursion.
Seaside Photographer serving 30A including Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Grayton Beach, Seagrove Beach, Seacrest Beach, Seaside, Watercolor and WaterSound.